7Senses’ vision is a world where people are empowered to tackle community issues and wicked problems amongst themselves, independently from traditional forms of western aid. 7Senses’ work -conducting Participatory Action Research worldwide- is focused on facilitating people in discovering what fits their socio-cultural context in tackling those community issues, using local talent, manpower, materials and the like. As such, the local community co-creates interventions that are very cost-efficient and that tackle the problem by its roots.
Are you ambitious, young & energetic and full of creative ideas with a personal drive for Sustainable Development Projects? Then we are looking for you!
Ambassadors to raise awareness on Sustainable Tourism and Travel
- Let’s work together in a multi-disciplinary team to raise funds for The Sustainable Tourism Challenge!
- Represent 7Senses during conferences, meetings and other get-togethers.
- Represent our unique way of working with communities on complex social issues, co-creating sustainable impact all around the world.
- Join the campaign and become a crowdfunding professional!
- An ambitious individual
- Interested in Sustainable Tourism
- Interested in Sustainable Development Projects
- Positive-minded and pro-active
- Available for 6 or more hours per week
- Available for two months or longer
- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
- And dedicated to make the Sustainable Tourism Challenge a great success
What we offer
- Become a member of the 7Senses network a young and energetic team of professionals working on Sustainable Development throughout the world!
- Be Part of the crowdfunding team that will realise the Sustainable Tourism Challenge
- Receive a free masterclass Crowdfunding from Geertje Lavrijssen the Sustainable Tourism Coordinator!
- Get involved in the movement of Participatory Action Reserach and learn all about how it works.
- Receive a free masterclass Participatory Action Research from 7Senses Founder Madelon Eelderink!
- Receive a free concept book about Participatory Action Research, authored by 7Senses Founder Madelon Eelderink!
Send your motivation letter to the Coordinator of the Sustainable Tourism Challenge; Geertje Lavrijssen – email firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as we receive your application, we will contact you and let you know whether you are invited for an interview.
When invited, we will talk about your ambitions, goals and wishes and discuss how we can help each other.
For more information on the Sustainable Tourism Challenge and 7Senses visit our website and/or check out our crowdfunding page at the 1%Club and read the project info and check out what we managed so far!
You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Sustainable Tourism Challenge
For additional information or if you have any questions don’s hesitate to contact Geertje Lavrijssen, Challenge Coordinator. email: email@example.com or via phone; +316-2459585